Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers
Recently Added FAQs
General questions about ScriptHero
- What is ScriptHero?
- What pharmacies are part of the ScriptHero network?
- When should I use ScriptHero?
- Does ScriptHero mail you the discount savings card?
- Can I use ScriptHero if I have Medicare, Medicaid or a government plan?
- What states can I use ScriptHero in?
- Does ScriptHero cost anything to use?
- Can I use my insurance benefits with ScriptHero?
- Can I use ScriptHero without insurance benefits?
- The doctor sent my family member’s prescription to ScriptHero. Can I help them claim their prescription and pick a pharmacy?
Paying for prescriptions
At the pharmacy
- How does ScriptHero work with my doctor’s office and pharmacy?
- Why haven’t I received a text message?
- Does my pharmacy work with ScriptHero?
- I just found a new pharmacy, and my prescription is cheaper there. How can I transfer it?
- I ordered my meds today using the ScriptHero discount card—but I can’t pick up until tomorrow. Does my pharmacy need to rerun the card?
- My pharmacy doesn’t have anything ready for me? What do I do?
- My pharmacist doesn’t recognize the ScriptHero discount savings card. What should I do?
- My pharmacy says I need a prior authorization. What is that?
- How do refills work?
- How do transfer refills work?
- Can I use ScriptHero if I’m picking up a prescription for a family member or a client?
- What’s ScriptHero’s home delivery feature?
- How much will this cost me?
- How much is shipping?
- I have insurance. How does this fit into my order?
- How do I get refills?
- Can I use this for all of my medications?
- I placed an order, but now I want to cancel it. How do I do that?
- I’d like to speak with a pharmacist about my medication. How do I do that?
- What’s RxCrossroads by McKesson?
- What personal information does ScriptHero use?
- How can I opt out of this service and delete all my personal information?
- I already placed my order but need to change my shipping/billing/medical information. How do I do that?
- I don’t need the meds anymore but I already received them. Can I return them?
- Can I use my HSA or FSA to pay for my medication/shipping cost/taxes?
- What are the supply options available with this program?
- I want to use this, but my prescription isn’t for a 90-day supply. How can I change that?
- What payment options are available?
- I see information about home delivery on ScriptHero but it’s not an option for my prescription.
- Why is a signature required at the time of delivery?
- How do I update my delivery options?