Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers
General questions about ScriptHero
- What is ScriptHero?
- What pharmacies are part of the ScriptHero network?
- When should I use ScriptHero?
- Does ScriptHero mail you the discount savings card?
- Can I use ScriptHero if I have Medicare, Medicaid or a government plan?
- What states can I use ScriptHero in?
- Does ScriptHero cost anything to use?
- Can I use my insurance benefits with ScriptHero?
- Can I use ScriptHero without insurance benefits?
Paying for prescriptions
At the pharmacy
- How does ScriptHero work with my doctor’s office and pharmacy?
- Why haven’t I received a text message?
- Does my pharmacy work with ScriptHero?
- I just found a new pharmacy, and my prescription is cheaper there. How can I transfer it?
- I ordered my meds today using the ScriptHero discount card—but I can’t pick up until tomorrow. Does my pharmacy need to rerun the card?
- My pharmacy doesn’t have anything ready for me? What do I do?
- My pharmacist doesn’t recognize the ScriptHero discount savings card. What should I do?
- My pharmacy says I need a prior authorization. What is that?
- How do refills work?
- How do transfer refills work?