English | Español
The Website and App are Provided as a Service to You
We are providing the Services to you as a consumer for your personal or household use, and not as a service to any healthcare or insurance providers. To the extent ScriptHero is acting in the capacity of a Covered Entity or Business Associate as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), ScriptHero complies with the HIPAA Privacy Rule which governs safeguards to protect “Protected Health Information” (PHI).
As part of the Services, ScriptHero provides pricing information, which may include pricing connecting to your use of a discount prescription drug card. ScriptHero may also present you with pharmaceutical manufacturer sponsored programs. In addition, ScriptHero may identify certain clinical trials and research opportunities that may be relevant to you and present you with messages related to those clinical trials and research opportunities.
ScriptHero may gather and display insurance benefit information for certain insurance plans. The content is for informational purposes only and is subject to change at any time. ScriptHero does not warrant or assure the accuracy of the information displayed on the Website or the App. If you have any questions about your benefits, please contact your plan sponsor.
If you have commercial insurance prescription drug coverage, you can use your Card instead of your insurance. Pricing using the Card may not apply towards your deductible or result in lower out of pocket costs to you over a long period of time. The pricing associated with the Card is set by the pharmacy, and is not guaranteed for any minimum period of time. If you do not have prescription drug insurance coverage, you can use your Card for savings on many brand name or generic prescriptions you or a household member pays for out-of-pocket unless other restrictions apply. This Card may not be used by beneficiaries of federal or state funded healthcare benefit plans.
There is no fee to obtain or use the Card. However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of the prescription drugs as specified by the participating pharmacy. The Card is a voluntary program, and you are free to fill your prescription at any pharmacy, regardless of whether you decide to use the Card.
DISCOUNT ONLY - NOT INSURANCE. The Card is NOT a health insurance benefit or policy and is not intended as a substitute for health insurance.
The Card allows you to obtain discounts on certain prescription drugs purchased through ScriptHero-participating pharmacies.
You are required to pay for the cost of all prescription drugs at the time of purchase. ScriptHero does not make payments to any pharmacy or health care provider as part of this program. Prices do not include sales or other taxes.
To obtain discounts through ScriptHero, you will need to present your Card before you pay for any prescription or other product. The range of the discounts presented to you on the Website or App will vary depending on the prescription drug, the participating pharmacy chosen, your selected geographical location, and any other search requirements you provide.
ScriptHero does not guarantee the quality of the services or products offered by individual participating pharmacies. ScriptHero is provided to you as a tool to evaluate an estimated price at the time of pricing search for a particular prescription drug and does not constitute advice on how manage your overall prescription drug costs.
You agree that you are responsible for all phone and data charges you incur through the use of Services.
We reserve the right to disable the Website or the App or specific features or functionality or make them available to anyone for any reason at any time, without notice or liability to you.
Discount Card Operator and Contact Information
Cards labeled as ScriptHero are operated by either: (i) Medical Security Card Company, LLC located at 4911 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85711, 1-800-347-5985. The Medical Security Card Company website is accessible at www.medicalsecuritycard.com; or (ii) Towers Administrators LLC (doing business as “SingleCare Administrators”) with its administrative office located at 4510 Cox Road, Suite 111, Glen Allen, VA 23060, 1-866-856-2615. SingleCare’s company website is accessible at www.singlecare.com. To identify the applicable discount card operator please refer to the additional card information which may be accessed by clicking the “I” icon on the particular Card.
Cards labeled as Savings SeekerRx are administered by Summa Script LLC located at 1564 Northeast Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30329. 1-877-728-7335. The Summa Script LLC website is accessible at www.savingsseekerrx.com.
The above discount card operator information does not apply to any cards labeled as pharmaceutical manufacturer sponsored. Pharmaceutical manufacturer sponsored cards are administered by ScriptHero LLC in conjunction with its affiliates.
When you use the Services or send text messages or e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You also consent to receive communications from us electronically by SMS or text messages, e-mail, or by posting notices via the Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. I understand and agree that health information transmitted by e-mail and cell phone cannot be secured against unauthorized access.
You will receive autodialed marketing and other texts from ScriptHero at the mobile number you use to text JOIN. You understand that texting is not a secure form of communication. Text JOIN to 42-678 to receive up to 10 messages per week. Message and data rates may apply.
For additional support and program information, text HELP to 42-678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text STOP to 42-678 to opt out of messages from ScriptHero. You’ll be unsubscribed and will receive a confirmation message confirming your opt out.
Supported Carriers Include:
SouthernLinc, Bandwidth, Google Voice, Buffalo Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Leaco, CableVision, Copper Valley, AT&T, Sprint/Boost/Virgin, T-Mobile/MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, CellCom USA, C Spire Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Pine Belt Wireless, ACS/Alaska, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chat Mobility USA, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI Communications Corp, Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular), i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Nex-Tech Wireless, MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Inland Cellular Telephone Company, Immix(Keystone Wireless), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Northwest Missourri Cellular Limited, Peoples Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI), RINA, Revol Wireless USA, SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SRT Wireless, Texas RSA 3 Ltd(Plateau Wireless), Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, Union Telephone Company(Union Wireless), Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless (5 Star Wireless), Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), Carolina West Wireless (CWW), Pine Cellular, Aio Wireless/Cricket
**T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
If available, to use our App, you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the App. We do not warrant that the App will be compatible with your mobile device. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the App for registered accounts owned solely by you, for your personal and non-commercial use.
You may not: (a) attempt to derive the source code of, modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the App; (b) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the App to any third-party; (c) make any copies of the App; (d) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the App, or features that enforce limitations on use of the App; or (e) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights or notices on the App.
We may require that you create an account to access or use some or all of the Website or App. By creating an account, you agree to: (a) provide accurate and current information; and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it accurate and current. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, or deceptive, as determined in our sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate any account you establish, decline to provide you with services on the Website and App, and/or refuse any or all current or future use of the Website and App or any portion thereof.
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your mobile device. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password, even if not authorized by you. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You agree that we may deactivate any account for any lawful purpose, including to address any security or legal concerns relating to or arising from your use of the Services.
Minors and Use of Service as a Legal Guardian or Caregiver
If you are legally authorized under applicable law to manage the care for another person, such as a child or parent, you can use the App as a “Caregiver”. Caregivers must have permission from the patient, or permission from someone acting on the patient’s behalf.
You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to your use of the Services. In addition, when using the Services, you agree to:
- Not take any action that interferes with the proper working of the Services, compromises the security of the Services, or otherwise damages the Services or any materials and information available through the Services.
- Not solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes our rights or the rights of others.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Services, to any other systems or networks connected to the Services, to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Services, including but not limited to by hacking, password “mining,” or any other unauthorized means.
- Not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to the Services.
- Not attempt to breach the security or bypass the authentication measures on the Services or any network connected to the Services.
- Not upload or transmit any viruses, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment to the Services.
- Not use the Services, or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, other than your own information, or the information of a person in which you are legally authorized under applicable law to manage his or her care (such as a child or parent), or information that we make available to you through the Services.
- Not use any automated means to collect information or content from or otherwise access the Services, including but not limited to through the use of technical tools known as robots, spiders, or scrapers, without our prior permission.
- Provide accurate and current information, and not to provide information that attempts to impersonate another individual.
- Maintain and promptly update such information to keep it accurate and current.
- Be financially responsible for all use of the Services.
Regardless of whether you have chosen to opt out of certain marketing offers from us, by using the Website you agree that we may market our services and the services of other companies on the Website through the use of banner ads, “hyper-links”, and other similar marketing devices. Products offered will be at our sole discretion, and may be provided by companies not affiliated with us. Non-affiliated companies will be solely responsible and liable for the provision of or failure to provide stated services, benefits, or products. We do not legally endorse or guarantee products or services provided by non-affiliated companies.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
The following terms apply to your use of the Services:
- Disclaimer of Warranties: YOUR USE OF EACH OF THE WEBSITE AND APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE WEBSITE AND APP AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APP ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE WEBSITE AND APP AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APP ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APP ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR CORRECT WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS OR ERRORS; THAT THE WEBSITE OR APP WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR APP IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC PRESCRIPTION DRUG, PHARMACY OR RELATED INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY US OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will ScriptHero or any of its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, successors, or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production, or transmission of the Services, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Services, any websites and online services linked to the Services, or the materials, information, or services contained on the Services or any or all such websites and online services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law; please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. In the event of any problem with the Services or any content provided therein, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the Services. ScriptHero does not assume any responsibility, and will not be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer or device, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to or use of the Services, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Services. In no event shall ScriptHero’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise exceed fifty dollars ($50.00).
- Accuracy of Information: ScriptHero attempts to be as accurate as possible in the provision of the services made available through the Services. Despite our efforts, the information on the Services may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of any information on the Services. You acknowledge that we have no duty or obligation to maintain the accuracy of, or update any such information, and agree that your reliance on any such information is at your own risk. If a price referenced through the Services itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to accept the correct pricing or forgo the transaction.
Links to Other Websites
Licensing of the App
This license does not allow you to use the App on a device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the App available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
Security and Safety
You understand that the uploading of information to your mobile device in connection with the App and submitting information to the Website is at your own risk and that we are not responsible for unauthorized access to or use of any personal or other information. All information uploaded to the App may be stored on your mobile device and you understand that the security and safety of your mobile device is your sole responsibility.
Void Where Prohibited
We administer and operate the Services from our location in the United States. Although the Services are accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Services are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Services is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
- Electronic Signatures: As part of the ScriptHero platform, I may be asked to electronically sign applicable documentation. Clicking “I agree” or a similar prompt shall constitute my electronic signature and legally bind me to the document or provision in question.
910 John Street
Columbus, Ohio 43222
Last updated: January 31, 2022