The Website and App are Provided as a Service to You and on Your Behalf
We are providing the Website and App to you, and not as a service to any of your healthcare or insurance providers. None of the information that you provide to us, we receive from or collect about you, or make available to you through the Website or App constitutes “protected health information” under federal health privacy laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).
When you use the Website or App or send text messages or e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by SMS or text messages, e-mail or by posting notices via the Website or App services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Once available, to use our App you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the App. We do not warrant that the App will be compatible with your mobile device. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use an object code copy of the App for one registered account owned solely by you, for your personal and non-commercial use.
You may not: (a) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Website or App; (b) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Website or App to any third-party; (c) make any copies of the Website App; (d) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or App, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Website or App, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Website or App; or (e) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights or notices on the Website or App.
We may require that you create an account to access or use some or all of the Website or App. By creating an account, you agree to: (a) provide accurate and current information; and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it accurate and current. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, or deceptive, as determined in our sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate any account you establish, decline to provide you with services on the Website and App, and/or refuse any or all current or future use of the Website and App or any portion thereof.
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your mobile device. You may not share your account and password with anyone. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password, even if not authorized by you. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You acknowledge that you may be held liable for any loss or harm incurred by us or any other person or entity due to someone else using your login ID, password, or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
Minors and Use of Service as a Legal Guardian or Caregiver
If you are legally authorized under applicable law to manage the care for another person, such as a child or parent, you can use the App as a “Caregiver”. Caregivers must have permission from the patient, or permission from someone acting on the patient’s behalf.
When using either the Website or App, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Not take any action that interferes with the proper working of the Website or App, compromises the security of the Website or App, or otherwise damages the Website or App or any materials and information available through the Website or App.
- Not solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes our rights or the rights of others.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website or App, to any other systems or networks connected to the Website or App, to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website or App, including but not limited to by hacking, password “mining,” or any other unauthorized means.
- Not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or App or any network connected to the Website or App.
- Not attempt to breach the security or bypass the authentication measures on the Website or App or any network connected to the Website or App.
- Not upload or transmit any viruses, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment to the Website or App.
- Not use the Website or App, or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website or App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, other than your own information, or the information of a person in which you are legally authorized under applicable law to manage his or her care (such as a child or parent), or information that we make available to you through the Website or App.
- Not use any automated means to collect information or content from or otherwise access the Website or App, including but not limited to through the use of technical tools known as robots, spiders, or scrapers, without our prior permission.
- Provide accurate and current information, and not to provide information that attempts to impersonate another individual.
- Maintain and promptly update such information to keep it accurate and current.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
- Disclaimer of Warranties: YOUR USE OF EACH OF THE WEBSITE AND APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND APP AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APP ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE WEBSITE AND APP AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APP ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APP ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR CORRECT WITHOUT DEFECTS OR ERRORS; THAT THE WEBSITE OR APP WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR APP IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will ScriptHero or any of its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates,, subsidiaries, agents, successors, or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production, or transmission of the Website or App, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Website or App, any websites and online services linked to the Website or App, or the materials, information, or services contained on the Website or App or any or all such websites and online services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law; please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. In the event of any problem with the Website or App or any content provided therein, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the Website and App. ScriptHero does not assume any responsibility, and will not be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer or device, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to or use of the Website or App, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Website or App. In no event shall ScriptHero’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise exceed fifty dollars ($50.00).
- Accuracy of Information: ScriptHero attempts to be as accurate as possible in the provision of the services made available through the Website and App. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website or App may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of any information on the Website or App. You acknowledge that we have no duty or obligation to maintain the accuracy of, or update any such information, and agree that your reliance on any such information is at your own risk. If a price referenced through the Website or App itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to accept the correct pricing or forgo the transaction.
Licensing of the App
This license does not allow you to use the App on a device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the App available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the App. You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the App, any updates, or any part thereof.
Security and Safety
You understand that the uploading of information to your mobile device in connection with the App and submitting information to the Website is at your own risk and that we are not responsible for unauthorized access to or use of any personal or other information. All information uploaded to the App may be stored on your mobile device and you understand that the security and safety of your mobile device is your sole responsibility.
41 High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Last updated: August 7, 2018